Stubborn As A Mule - someone that is very stubborn; someone that will not listen; someone that refuses to change way they they do something
- My sister is stubborn as a mule.
- I tried to talk to the manger of the store, but he will not listen to me. He is stubborn as a mule.
- Teenagers think they know everything. They are stubborn as a mule.
- My dog is sleeping on my shoes. My dog will not move she is stubborn as a mule.
- My father always says do not fight with women, because they are stubborn as a mule.
- My boss is as stubborn as a mule, he does not realize that there is a better way to do things.
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Stubborn_As_A_Mule.html#sthash.jQ2df7uR.dpuf