Made My Day – means that something happened or someone did something to make you very happy
- My boss told me, I was doing a great job. My boss made my day!!!
- It makes my day, when people tell me that I am helping them learn English.
- My husband made my day, because he said I am a good wife.
- It makes my day when I go and volunteer at the animal shelter.
- I went to the store. I helped a lady. Helping the lady made my day.
- We just found out that our teacher thinks we are great students. That really made our day!!!
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Made_My_Day.html#sthash.DiPWB1z5.dpuf