Beat It - leave (someone) alone; to stop leave & go somewhere else
- I told my little sister "to beat it". She doesn't let me do my homework.
- I am going to beat it. I am going to go home.
- We are going to beat it. It is getting late.
- You should beat it. You have been here all day.
- I wish the dogs would beat it. The dog is making a big mess.
- The man in the libary told us, if we are not quiet, then we must beat it.
- Lets beat it, because there is nothing to do here.
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Beat_It.html#sthash.pOfG2klC.dpuf