Are you ready to learn English writing?
This global languages is there everywhere in areas of business and schools. Businessmen negotiating contracts. White-collar
workers filing reports. Students learning to how to utilize the language in their education.
Some people admit the first steps they learn are listening, speaking, and reading. Ah, and then there's properly writing the language.
This fear of writing is purely due to a mental/psychological
block that makes one feel that writing is very tough.
Well, if you still fear writing, not to worry anymore. This online tutor is here to help you.
When it comes to real communication, writing works the best, unless you want to order a pizza or ask your partner out for a romantic date.
Business houses, government bureaus, financial institutions, and individuals. All of them conduct their business in writing. It is
important you must know how to communicate through writing.
Below are some important general tips in learning to write in English online and offline.
Communicating Through Writing
1. If you're writing to a sober, no-nonsense person, avoid the use of slang, jargon and idioms. Stick to the point. Be formal and keep
your communication simple yet clear. Remember to always tailor your writing style according to the mindset of the reader.
2. The written word cannot be taken back, and so you have to be very careful not to make mistakes. Don't offend anyone.
Such writing errors can leave everlasting impressions.
3. If you are writing to a friend or to a potential life partner, then you can go ahead and be casual in your communication.
Avoid the use of slang, symbols and abbreviations. Interpretation of slang, abbreviations, and symbols can have a negative impact on the recipient.
4. Everyone loves to see his own name in print provided it is spelled correctly. Don't make mistakes while spelling names,
especially potential employers or clients! The proper spelling rules are very important for you to learn.
5. Focus on short sentences. Long sentences can put the reader to sleep and render your communication ineffective.
Here are some more tips on how to learn English writing effectively.
Finally, remember that you have to learn English writing skills in order to communicate effectively in today's world.
This is hard work and needs practice. In the end, your patience will pay off! Better communication in your professional personal life.