Under The Weather – someone that is feeling ill
- My sister is under the weather. I hope she feels better soon.
- My dog is not eating. My dog is under the weather. I have to take her to the veterinarian (animal doctor).
- Jimmy has not been to work for a few days. I think he is under the weather.
- The lady next door is feeling under the weather, so I will visit her latter.
- My sister wants to go to the hosptal, because she is feeling under the weather.
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Under_The_Weather.html#sthash.AuLz9yHh.dpuf