Train Wreck – a person that is emotionally overwhelmed by bad situations in life
- My friends sister is a train wreck after her husband died.
- I am very happy that my life is not at train wreck.
- My teacher helped my friend's mother, because she was a train wreck.
- Jim is a train wreck when he lost his job.
- My friend is a train wreck, because her mother is ill.
- What do you do when you feel like your life is a train wreck?
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Train_Wreck.html#sthash.TbFngPka.dpuf