Stick With – to do something even if it is hard & not quit; not to give up
- I am going to stick with learning English. English is very hard for me to learn.
- My boss wants to me to stick with my job. She doesn't want me to quite.
- My parents are going to stick with their car. They are not going to get a new car.
- I am not going to go to a different school. I am going to stick with the school I am going to now.
- Are you going to stick with university?
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Stick_With.html#sthash.C7Uhy050.dpuf