Not Rocket Science – not rocket science means something is not difficult; something is easy
- Driving a car is not rocket science. I don't know why people don't know how to drive better.
- The Internet is not rocket science. It is easy to learn to use the Internet.
- My sister has a new job. Her job is not rocket science, but she really likes her new job.
- I am trying to learn to use my new computer. I don't know why I can not figure it out. It is not rocket science.
- I am putting together a table the instructions say it is not rocket science, but I am having a hard time putting the table together.
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Not_Rocket_Science.html#sthash.a4cbAkpN.dpuf