Green Thumb – a person with a natural skill for gardening; a person that is good with plants
- My sister has a green thumb. She has a lot of plants in her house.
- I do not have a green thumb. My plants die.
- Do you have a green thumb?
- The man next door has a green thumb. He has a really nice garden.
- Keven has a green thumb. He has some amazing plants in his house.
- Phil & Patti have green thumbs. They grow all their own vegtables.
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Green_Thumb.html#sthash.hvKil4Fc.dpuf