Going Dutch - to split the bill; to divide the bill; each person pays their part of the bill
- Mary & I went to the movies, and we went dutch.
- When I go out for coffee with my sister we do not go dutch. My sister pays for me.
- We are going camping. We all went dutch.
- I do not want to go dutch. I will pay for both of us.
- Do you want to go to the zoo today? We can go dutch. It is $10 for each of us.
- When you go out with out with your friends do you go dutch?
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Going_Dutch.html#sthash.HyJr0iQ8.dpuf