Bookworm – someone that likes to read many books; someone that is always studying
- When I was in school. I was a bookworm.
- My sister is a bookworm. My sister is always at the library reading and learning.
- All my students like to read. I am happy most students are bookworms.
- Would you rather be a bookworm or a computer geek(someone that knows a lot about computers)?
- Many of my friends are bookworms. We all like to read.
- In my bookclub we are all bookworms.
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Bookworm.html#sthash.yaHFxCxN.dpuf