A Toss-Up – someone can not choose between two options
- It is a toss up between the chocolate cake and the orange cake.
- I am not sure, if I want the green car or the silver car. It is a toss up. I like both cars a lot.
- We want to go to New York & to Paris. It is a toss up where to go on vacation.
- My sister wants to paint our room either pink or purple. She can't decide it is a toss up.
- I am not sure, if I want to make pasta or rice for dinner. It is a toss up.
- I am not sure what my dog like more chicken or beef. I think it is a toss up.
- See more at: http://www.english-the-easy-way.com/Idioms/Hush_Money.html#sthash.Cebp6RSR.dpuf